Friday, January 15, 2010

Trying to be Fixed Up . . . .

Bailey on Grey's anatomy gave this response to a man someone was trying to fix her up with.  Most of it was hers except the dead husband part because she is divorced and work, she's a surgeon and she only has one son.  The rest was all her and it fit me to a T!

My husband just passed away, they call me strong because I appear to be handling this all well and none of the balls I’ve been juggling have fallen! I spend 8+ hours a day working and then go home to begin an all night shift with my children. I have three boys.   have no room for casual entity. I’m angy all the time and deeply confused because a lot of people in my life have let me down recently and one of them was me. It’s devastating but not completely because it turns out I like sleeping crossways in the bed and not having to shave my legs all the time. My three year old used to be potty trained and now he isn’t because his father no longer lives with us and his world no longer makes sense and the only thing he can control is his bladder and therefore he pees, just not in the toilet.  Now would you like to have lunch or just get back to work!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

5 comments:

Finding Me said...

God for sure is giving you the strength - keeping you moving forward. Just hate it that your operating in "numb mode".

Anonymous said...

You are handling this great MI. You remain full of spirit, love and grace despite the odds. Hold on!

Mistaken Identity said...

Strength He is FM. One step at a time.

GG - Thanks for the extra push I need from time to time!

anotherdayinparadise said...

I saw that one and thought of you! You keep that great sense of self, and don't let the others pull you down! You are a pillar of strength...even if you don't know it sometimes.

Mistaken Identity said...

Oooh I am lovin me some Day in Paradise!!