Mind you, this is all good and I think I can keep up this practice but then again I found this on the website.
It is a Lemontini - Citris Absolute or Skyy Citrus, Sweet and Sour Mix, fresh lemon and sugar or salt for the rim. This is WAAAY to easy folks and shoots my theory way out of the water because it keeps calling my name. Oh Lord what is a girl to do??!

5 comments:
Umm your post is backwards..So therefore, am I commenting on YOU??? or a website that CLAIMS TO BE YOU/?? I am confused.
Yours is lemontini...mine is margaritas (extra salt please). They make margarita mix now that you don't even have to add the alcohol to. That is waaaay to easy for me and can be dangerous. I will stick to wine, thank you.
Glad you introduced me to these? I love the rim with SALT....
Nothing wrong with a lemontini! I say more power to you, girl! Unless you are drinking the whole bottle of vodka in one sitting. Then we should talk. :-)
ADP - LOL, but if I drank the whole bottle, I KNOW I could talk but am afraid you wouldn't understand me! ;-)
Post a Comment