8 days and counting and it's an all women's weekend with my blogger friends. . . soo can't wait. Still trying to lock down sitter but know it'll all fall into place.
I'm back into my own skin and loving it, I truly am. One of my friends reminded me when I almost got sucked into the vortex of "gotta have a man", that I have great guy friends, go to guy friends and amazing girl friends, and awesome kids, hence my life is VERY full and Extremely Wonderful.
So I am just about back to where I was before the Boo drama, and my weight is back to where it was before Scout and give or take 20 lbs. from the birth of Gem and Dill to go but no worries, I love me and my skin!
Here's a song by TLC that I used to have as my creed and STILL do, take a moment to listen to the words will ya!
2 comments:
Knowing who you are is an amazing feeling. And once you do find yourself there is still some wiggle room of uncomfortable. So much growth happens when you find out who you really are - but it is so rewarding. LIke a natural high.
Yes...exactly. A natural high exists when you find your groove. It's not easy but everyone owes it to themselves to find it!
GG - I couldn't have said it better myself and I love the part of this song that says She's got so much love to give but won't be there if you can't deal with her mind.
And I do have a lot more growing to do but these pains are good ones versus the hurtful ones I've been through . . . I can truly see the trees from the forest.
Post a Comment