Sunday, January 10, 2010

If you want to judge me then . . . .

Today's message from our pastor was this.

Don't judge me by my successes and/or failures. Nor my personal traits and atributes.

Judge me by my relationships. . .by who I love and who loves me!

BAM - that one HIT it right out of the park!!

Enough said!

4 comments:

Finding Me said...

I totally agree.

Anonymous said...

Damn girl! That is the right way to do it. I've never thought about it like that. And that helps me greatly with my mother/ grandmother battle. You do need to look at who surrounds the person and you can get a good idea of the character involved. INTERESTING!

Mass Confusion said...

That is awesome! I must be a wonderful person because I am loved by some wonderful friends and family!!

Mistaken Identity said...

Personally speaking you are all awesome as am I so we are living LARGE and doing right!

GG - especially the people around them!