Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'M FLYING OFF THE RADAR

I've been hit to my lowest lows this week, am heavy burdened and heavy hearted.  Going to hole up with my boys and go under the radar.  Therefore will be MIA until I'm ready to face reality or work comes first, not sure yet.

I love you all and this is in no way personal, it's just that if I don't do this, I'm going to write off humankind for good and we all know I'm not wired that way.

2 comments:

Finding Me said...

Guess we are all having our problems this week. Like I just posted on Jaysmom post. Is there a full moon? We all need to chill out and regroup. Glad that GG and Lisa are doing good? Monday will be a start of a new week and better outlook on things.

A. Paige Turner said...

Retreat, regroup, recharge, and release all the crap!! And then (I hope) you will reappear. I pray peaceful, joy-filled, moments for you and your 'men'! Maggie Beth