Thursday, March 26, 2009

WHY???

You've already heard my comments on the friends I have who are dealing/living with Class A Richard Noggins!

Now my question is: How come when these women are FINALLY willing to leave them, these so called "men" (and I use that term loosely), are pleading and begging to do whatever it takes to keep them. TRUST ME I KNOW ITS A FEAR OF CONTROL THING FOR THESE GUYS but seriously . . . . . . .

. . . if these women meant so much to them that they cannot possibliy live without them, WHY in the hell didn't they realize that when these women were asking them to go to counseling or to work with them or to make them a priority when they had the chance? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out you nimbiciles . . you need to strike while the iron is hot before your woman shuts completely down and boots your asses out!

I just hope their motives are PURELY GENUINE and not one of just the fear of pride that people will know they failed but more of the fact that they realize what they stand to loose. Some leopards NEVER change their spots but if they know how they are then they should be a man about it and step up to the plate to either change or love their women enough to let them go and be happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What DID you do before you blogged. You have so much to share! I'm so glad you are here!

Mistaken Identity said...

You are SERIOUSLY the person who got me out there into BLOG WORLD, I am so thankful for you. I used to just talk to my friends. THANK YOU GG I owe you so much!