Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I HAVE COME TO MY SENSES. . .

While I will not try to take away from my epiphany and will still try to maintain the glass half full attitude, I have to realize that . .

HELL sometimes my glass is COMPLETELY EMPTY!!

I believe that God gave us friends to vent to and to help us sort everything out so therefore we need to VENT.

I am feeling like toiletpaper (the one that takes EVERYONE'S crap) and I"M damn tired of it!!

When did I become the person to bitch, gripe, fuss, moan and be negative to, ESPECIALLY when I have tried my damnedest to keep the peace at home and to bring light to such a dim time in ALL of our lives. What about ME, do they honestly think that I have been on a cake walk all the while, or is it that they forget I am HUMAN and have FEELINGS too!

I swear its like some type of SABOTAGE, they aren't going to let up until I join them. I told Boo last night that I am NOT going to QUIT trying but I am ALSO not GOING to TAKE anymore bullshit . . . .

I'M DONE!

No comments: