Thursday, March 19, 2009

Explain to me LUCY! . . . .

How can headstrong men who are always in need to CONTROL everything, need women to take care of them? I mean hell, if they are so strong and "in control", why can't they take charge of their own lives???

Also . . . Why on EARTH does a man choose to ignore, neglect and mistreat the WOMAN that treats him GREAT and seem to kiss the woman's ass who treats him WRONG?! I have seen so many men treat hateful, nasty evil women like QUEENS and mistreat hardworking, caring, kind women.

I DON'T GET IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Human nature? Humans are ugly when you think about it. Girls are ruthless to each other. Men just roam the earth wondering where they can stick their d*#ks.

But for the most part I think people put up with being treated badly because they are in love with the person and think the power of that love can change them. Um, no.

People finally have to figure that out for themselves - you also can't be told that. You have to discover it. Once you do, you don't put up with shit again. You realize that you can love youself AND take care of yourself better than anyone can.

Mistaken Identity said...

Good point and I'm hoping it will be well taken! You are so true about the Superwoman part, we CANNOT change anyone or love them out of it! Nor do we need put up with nonsence!

Women truly need to let their men know they can live with them and even MORESO, they can live better without them, so they better wake up!