. . . while I was doing laundry and after Aunt FLO helped me lay down the law with the household because they needed to be steered back into the right direction. While I don't like that men ALWAYS blame Aunt Flo for our anger or use her as an excuse for our bitchiness, I have to say that I do love the way she helps me remove my filter and get my point across with no subtlety whatsoever!
Anywho . . .here it is:
Misery loves company, we all know that and it is very CONTAGIOUS. I know that there are ALOT of miserable people out there, hence they are making their mates miserable as well because there is NOTHING you can do for them (so ladies quit trying!). If they want to be miserable, then LET THEM but you DON'T HAVE TO BE!
Think about all the toxins we are putting into our lives just by being angry, bitter and resentful when all the while, these men remain CLUELESS and without a care in the world (because we women have all the CARE). We need to be happy REGARDLESS of whatever situation we are in!
I truly believe that if we keep feeding our souls and surroundings with good and happiness, then we will reap the harvest and it will be amazing. But think of what happens when we keep feeding ourselves toxins . . . it's not good all the way around! It's like they say, if you have two dogs and you keep feeding only one, you know what happens to the other one right?! The same holds true with ourselves, if we only feed the negative, that's all we're going to have. We need to start feeding the positive and help it grow and flourish and let the negative die because of starvation!
Think about it women, we were born to be able to birth true MIRACLES (what a blessing is that!). We have SO many other abilities and strengths as well! We need to remember those miracles and blessings and live life to the FULLEST and ENJOY every step of the way as we are all on borrowed time and there are no DO OVERS, we just get ONE chance, so lets make the BEST of it and EACH AND EVERY SITUATION!
Please don't ever let SITUATIONS or PEOPLE make you burrow into the ground like a sand crab, stand tall and proud because you are all TRULY BEAUTIFUL, REMARKABLE AND GIFTED WOMEN with your own individual talents that bless so many lives!
There . . that is my epiphany so from here on out, I'm going to not vent so much about the negative, but only focus on the positive and hope that it becomes CONTAGIOUS, but hey if it does not, I'm still going to be positive no matter what!
1 comment:
OK...OK....
:-)
Post a Comment