Here is my first blog on my quest to fill my life/blogs with a positive look versus a negative.
Good news . . . . The skies are truly blue today, my tulips are breaking free from the hard cold ground, and my children are sick free.
I was able to decorate for Easter this weekend and am getting my carpets cleaned tomorrow so Spring cleaning is coming is on the way. I do, however, have to tackle my room but am looking forward to shutting myself in there with some tunes and no kids (which probably means after 9:00 p.m. but still looking forward to it). My room is always the last one done because nobody comes over to see it but it makes me nutty when its in disarray. I hate waking up to clutter or going to bed with it, I truly believe that it wreaks havoc on one's mind.
I made my friend a ton of quacomole this weekend and managed not to keep 1/2 and eat it all myself. Unfortunately I did delve into a candy bar which I do not normally do.
There are several underlying moods around the office but I know that ONCE the weather warms up, the people will as well!
Seriously people, look around you, life is GOOD it truly is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment