Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love is in full bloom this June . . . .

hmmm, wonder if that's why so many women want to be June brides. I'm not sure if its the beauty of the flowers combined with the warmth of the sun or if it is the potentional for all new things to give birth after being dormant for so long, whatever it is, it's definately contagious.

I hear laughter all around me, in fact even giddiness, I see the warm glow on their faces and their beauty is shinning brighter than the sun. It's amazing, truly amazing and I must say, I am truly truly truly happy for those who are smitten - - seriously.

Oh and one last thing to you out there in which I'm referring to . . . . it's about damn time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) It is about damn time :)