Friday, June 12, 2009

EMOTIONS . . . . .GOT LOTS OF THEM TODAY . .

I've been told that when I fly off the radar, something must be "going on". Truth be told, lots of things are going on.

1. One of my siblings is having serious health issues.
2. Another sibling is going through hell with his spouse.
3. Boo had a life changing experience/scare this week.
4. Reality keeps trying to set in.
5. My house looks as if I were to go outside to the far east corner, I would find the Ruby
Slippers.
6. School is out for the summer.
7. Full Moon this week.
8. Budget cuts are all around work, therefore its work as much as 2 people with 1/2 the pay.
9. I have friends going through SERIOUS issues in their lives and/or with their families.
10. Last and certainly not least . . . AUNT FLO IS IN TOWN!

Please let's not let #10 discredit the importance and validity of all the rest of the issues.

Fact of the matter is, I'm EXHAUSTED! Mentally, physically exhausted! I can't seem to be able to get a grasp on any of these issues and they all feel as if they are ALL falling by the wayside.

I need a clean house, garden weeded, flowers planted, dinner cooked, clothes washed, everything organized, basement rearranged and organized, WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING . . . I NEED A WIFE!!

**Boo is seeing/feeling my strain and wants me to get a babysitter to watch Scout all day Saturday and let me rest. Problem is, I will end up using that time to do things that need to be done around the house because I can't stand clutter/messes. . . . ARRGH I wish I could just pull the blinds and shut that part of my brain off and learn how to RELAX in the middle of chaos!

No comments: