No matter how much you try to mold your life or overcome the obstacles you faced growing up in order to better shape your future, life happens.
No matter how much you do or don't do, life happens.
I am seriously trying to wrap my brain around what avenues I could have taken differently, what I choices I could have made diffently, what things I could have done diffently and the bottom line is. If I had, hadn't done anything different I would not have my BEAUTIFUL BOYS, I would not have met some indredibly amazing people, I would not have learned so very many valuable things.
So when I am in the moment of questioning WHY I have/am going through so much and what IF, I have to remember to stay focused and know that I do not have any control on the life that happens around me, I just have control over how I react to it and even though I have had more than my share of learning things and being blindsighted and knocked down, I need to remember that I have also had some truly amazing moments that have taken my breath away and for that I am greatful!
3 comments:
Amen!
Yea, I think we are (as usual) on the same page. Deep thinking. I'm no longer looking back and trying to figure out where I took the wrong path. I've decided I can blaze new trails now. But i did a post a minute ago concerning the sun and really was thinking about you when I did it..... I can't wait to meet you someday. It won't be a matter of if but WHEN. :-)
Oh Lord girl, I was just telling Boo we need to head to AL for a while, maybe longer!
Post a Comment