I don't know what it is, whether it is the new signs of Spring coming that's bringing new growth, or people I know having babies or if it is CABIN FEVER.
Whatever the reason is, I am ready to BIRTH this new fiery woman inside that has been trying to come out for YEARS. No matter how hard I tried to quelch her flame or contain her, she's constantly pushing and eager to come out!
To better explain this I mean that I have always tried to be the woman that everyone thought I should be or expected me to be and NOW, I feel as if I cannot do it anymore because there's this woman who wants to do WHATEVER THE HELL SHE FEELS LIKE, no matter what others think or feel. This new woman inside me feels trapped, caged and ever so ready to come out and after ALL I've been through I think its time to birth her.
I don't know how she will be received but I can't be that woman who has taken so much and asked for very little in return anymore. I am not getting any younger and life is quickly passing by and I don't want to leave this world not having experienced so many of the things I want to only because I have sacrified my wants and needs for others who don't/didn't deserve it only to appease them.
2 comments:
Oh HELL..... I feel the rumble from Alabama... I have a great friend moving to MI soon. She is actually divorcing my FIL and is moving back to her previous home in MI. I need to tell her to start following your blog!
SHE came into this world a BEAUTIFUL, vibrant healthy WOMAN, won't tell you how much she weighed - ha. The most important thing is she's here and I'm not ever going to be that other person anymore, I look at it this way . . . what's the worse that can happen??!!
Post a Comment