Herein you'll find a Mom in who once was a woman and yet, somehow before she knew it, morphed into a wife and a mother. I know that there are many others out there who have had this same out of body experience. I invite you to share your stories, laughs, cries, triumphs and defeats with me!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. . .
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I HONESTLY can't tell you which one is my favorite. I love the airplane and the billboard but the Audi REALLY kinda scares me!
4 comments:
I HONESTLY can't tell you which one is my favorite. I love the airplane and the billboard but the Audi REALLY kinda scares me!
Yeah I also like the lost dog one saying he was last seen humping his wife's BFF! True, that had to be one pissed off BIOTCH with lots of muscles!
Ok, I've come back to your site to look at them several times today!
ROFL! Holy Cow!!
Post a Comment