I'm getting away time, not only tonight but tomorrow night as well! That's right, two (COUNT EM TWO nights without kids, demands, cooking, etc.
I am one HAPPY Woman. Tonight Boo and I are going out with one of his friends, now I don't mind becuase of what I said above, plus there will be wine (bonus). Tomorrow night Boo is taking me out to dinner and a movie. Mind you we often times take the kids to dinner with us and I end up trying to either choke down a meal in between referring or saying please don't do that, over and over again or having cold food by the time I get to eat.
I tell you what . . . everything Bloomin' in April. Oh and speaking of Bloomin' we are taking the boys Saturday to Outback for a bloomin' onion. I hear they make great Australian drinks. Three days in a row of no cooking - - I'm lovin' it!!!!
2 comments:
What in the hell? What happened? How did you get a change this fast! Great for you!!!!!
I could feel it brewing and thanks to all of my friends and their helpful advice telling me I needed it. I told Boo Wednesday night that he needed to get me out and it was either the look in my eyes or perhaps the way I said it I think that scared him. Plus it helped that he was having Cabin fever too! This morning he said that while the boys are on Spring break, I should take some time off and we could go stay in a cabin on some property we purchased a few months back. THANK GOD for warm weather and that Boo had the sense to act quick before I seriously lost it.
Post a Comment