I know I have met this wonderful group of women by doing this blog and have been able to vent/release my feelings but I really don't have many commenters other than my tried and true women as mentioned above. My question is, am I reaching/connecting with anyone who needs this as much as I do??
I know I have come to heavily rely on seeing the world as others do via blogs and it helps me tremendously knowing that other people share my views, pains, joys, opinions, etc. Am I giving back to my fellow bloggers as much as they've given me??
I have to say that right now my family is falling apart (not my immediate one) but my siblings, parents, etc. They are each going through so much lately I feel as if I've been sucked under water by a Tsunami and I can't catch my breath. Even though my home life is shaky at times, I can handle it somehow more than I can watching my loved ones and friends suffer. My heart aches for them so much that it is unbearable.
I told Boo last night that I need him to help me get a grasp on the fact that everyone I care about is falling by the wayside. I feel so helpless and in pain, I could literally cry for days! I know that I can and do pray for them without ceasing and God will prevail no matter how bleak it looks. I just don't understand why good people have to endure so very much!
I feel so spent, I'm all out of answers, have no solutions and feel so lost. I am a woman that needs a sense of purpose, I need to know that I somehow make a difference and it's making me question my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment