of the rest of my life!!! Well I suppose yesterday was and the day before and the day before but. . . Today
The sun is shinning, the birds are singing, ya te ya da yada. More importantly though. . .
I am reminded that Scout is getting older, the other boys are growing up as well and I'm almost seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Boo and I purchased some property at a camping area by a beach and waterpark and we're going to spend our weekends there. I'm sooo looking forward to outdoor campfires, sitting at the beach and watching the boys grow all while being in an RV with airconditioning and cable, now that's MY idea of camping! Through in the fact that I don't have to clean the house, no four walls to look at, only the bright Northern stars and I'm one happy camper (excuse the pun).
I'm just rejoicing that I'm alive, the kids are healthy, my family and friends are okay and the fact we have so much to look forward to . . so many doors that remain to be opened, OH, I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment