Friday, August 7, 2009

Speaking of the REAL HIM in my previous post. . .

Here's another REAL HIM - -

Sometime early mid morning around 3:30 am ish, Boo sent me a text. I didn't notice it until I was on my way to work and so I read it and it brought tears to my eyes:
(pay no attention to the spelling, as this is the "real him".

"I know i have never told you what you mean to me i know i selfesh and ucairing i would've never comleshed enything without you and your love for me ifs i loose this fight i love you with all my heart and soul thank you for sticking it out with me"

All alone with his thoughts in the middle of the night, he composed this and thus I know this is the REAL him. . . . . I think of things he's said in anger and things I've thought and said in anger and it makes me realize that that is neither the real him nor the real me.

This is the real him and I know he's scared as hell and I get an ache in my heart having read this again because I KNOW this truly is the reason I do what I do. I'm tired, achy, overwhelmed and bitchy as of late but this brings me back to reality once again. . . . the reality of the world in which I would rather dwell in!

4 comments:

Finding Me said...

Guys can come out of the blue with good ones now and then. (Sigh) why can't they be like this all the time.

Mistaken Identity said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Well men Finding Me and I have know would never be able to pull this on out of their asses. Not even taking the energy to open a poem book and quote shit.

So I don't need a man like this all the time, I need a man who can pull this out of his ass in times of need. And I think that is romantic as hell!

Mistaken Identity said...

GG - I agree, it totally floored me and as I now find myself living in the moment, the moment is pretty damn good!