Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stay Focused

Lately I feel as if you do when you are way up high in the air or on a roller coaster ride and you keep trying to find a focal point to divert your attention so you don't get scared.

That's what I'm dealing with today more than ever so I keep looking over at the boys every second I can so as not to loose focus or let my mind drift not even for a second or I'll fall apart. They do a great job of keeping my attention elsewhere and I truly LOVE them for it, I would be lost without them.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your focal points!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anxiety.

I wish I could take it away from you. Hopefully you have a little pill to take the edge off!

Finding Me said...

That's what I need is a focal point. Thank you!