Herein you'll find a Mom in who once was a woman and yet, somehow before she knew it, morphed into a wife and a mother. I know that there are many others out there who have had this same out of body experience. I invite you to share your stories, laughs, cries, triumphs and defeats with me!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
HOW COME . . .
. . . . WHEN SOMETIHNG GOOD HAPPENS WE WAIT FOR THE BAD SHOE TO FALL
BUT
WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS WE NEVER WAIT FOR THE GOOD SHOE TO FALL?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How true, how true. I'm in a deep thought mood today (hence my post) and I think I'll spend the rest of the day pondering this.
Perhaps we should form a group to challenge ourselves to become better people. More positive. More powerful. Even if we just did one post a week like the one you just did...something to make each other think.
3 comments:
How true, how true. I'm in a deep thought mood today (hence my post) and I think I'll spend the rest of the day pondering this.
Perhaps we should form a group to challenge ourselves to become better people. More positive. More powerful. Even if we just did one post a week like the one you just did...something to make each other think.
Sounds like a plan GG, once AGAIN I haven't read your post and yet we are parallel.
I think we need to start the Year out right and put this good/bad/indifferent year behind us!
Oh you guys are making me think to much even now. My head hurts :) I agree with the both of you lets challenge ourselves and put 2009 behind us.
Post a Comment