Monday, December 14, 2009

It's OKAY . . . .

. . . to cry, to laugh, to get crazy, to be moody, to loose control, to let go of the steering wheel, to hold on a little too tightly. It is ALL okay. We are imperfect humans that can sometimes go through all these moods in less than 30 minutes and I'm learning more than ever now. . .

to be yourself, more importantly, be TRUE to yourself.

It really is OKAY!

4 comments:

Finding Me said...

The thing I have to get past - is accepting me as myself. But in time, it will happen.

Anonymous said...

It took me 36 years to learn how to be true to myself. Once you 'get it'.... you never EVER go back. LOVE YOUR POST.

Mass Confusion said...

I have taken this whole year to try and figure out "me" and what I want for myself and who I am as a person. It is still a work in progress, but I like me better now than I did years ago...

Mistaken Identity said...

Funny thing is that God accepts us for who we are and even the not so good sides of us so why can't we? JM it is a work in progress, it's called growing and we have all blossomed into beautiful amazing butterflies.