Please watch both and you will see the man we knew and the man he was. This and the one below played at his funeral. He used to sing this song to me everytime we went somewhere when they had Karoeke! He played it two weeks before he went for surgery and cried and just held me and sang it to me one last time!
3 comments:
Both of your videos are beautiful, but that one leaves me in tears. I am so sorry for your loss and could never imagine what you have been through. I barely know you, but know you enough to know what a beautiful person you are inside and out. I also know what a strong woman you are. You will always make it, and we will ALWAYS be here for you.
Oh JM you are so sweet and amazing. I'm so glad God put us together. We are ALL going to make it. David used to sing this song to me whenever we went to kareoke. He sung it to me and broke down a week before he went in for brain surgery and we just held each other. It was PRICELESS and perfect for the video. Our church did a great job. I do miss him and so do the boys, he was a great dad and always giving, surprising and funny!
Your strength continues to amaze me. I hope you will continue to blog and share your experiences with us. You can never know if you are reaching someone who needs you as an inspiration. God bless you honey.
Post a Comment