Monday, November 23, 2009

And then it HIT me . . . . Like a ton of bricks!!

I'm a WIDOW - - HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE??!! I know that I and the boys will get through this all but there are days it knocks me on my ass! I'm forever amazed by my boys because they seem to be stronger than I lately and I'm the one feeling bad for them. Go figure! Here's one that sums up my mood as of late!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that song. For SO many reasons.

Mistaken Identity said...

Lisa - BIRDS of a FEATHER!!

I played it ALL afternoon yesterday, I've always loved it but now it fits more than EVER!

Anonymous said...

It is going to be shocking I'd have to guess ...the things you will think and go through. The things that will occur to you. That you haven't thought about before. And again, expect to become a different butterfly. You'll have good times, great times and pitiful times. But continue to learn...and love.