Monday, May 18, 2009

Hot Damn and I'm not talking alcohol folks . .

After our "Peace Treaty" was signed, Boo has definately surprised me, yes even after 17 years!

During him watching a chick flick with me, he was noticing a very skinny woman on a commercial and he said six words that was better than any hallmark card I received. See this blonde in my mind resembled his ex and my mind was thinking about that and he said those sweet words, "That Woman Really Needs a Burger", OMG I almost took him right there! I am not petite and that there was some serious turn on words to me.

Also, he came into the bathroom while I was getting ready for church and brought me my coffee and gave me a kiss and a hug! Wowee, I'm on a roll.

That afternoon while Scout was napping I was watching this lifetime movie based on a true story about a woman who was a sex addict, well he sat on the couch and asked me about the movie and watched some of it with me. He kissed me goodbye before he left for a meeting and I was felt like I finally ended the 100 year war! This movement prompted me to make a serious Sunday homecooked meal and even brownies.

Tonight I came home from work and he had dinner ready and a drink for me waiting on the counter. We talked, laughed some, he shared stories with me about his day and kissed me for no reason! All I can say is HOT DAMN.

For those of you who know me, know that this is a GIANT milestone in our lives and very needed and well received!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTER. That IS amazing!