I've got a GOLDEN TICKET. Yes maaam its true. After the last 4-5 guys fizzled out - well okay one is still trying to hang but truth be told they were all throw backs. Don't get me wrong it was exactly what the doctor ordered to get me back out in the game and give me more confidence and it was fun actually and most of all it truly showed me WHAT I REALLY WANT AND DESERVE so for that I thank each and every one of those silly silly boys - good grief Tricks really are for kids.
Since I had hurt my ankle it forced me to spend more time with my chillins and I got back into my home groove and began to realize more and more how home is MY castle and my boys are my life. I also though about how ironic it is that everything truly happened to me for a reason. I remember talking with GG this same time last year and we discussed the possibility of Boo dying and so on and so forth and WOW the place I was in back then all I can say is WOW.
SOOOOOO while praying for God to find me that someone who truly DESERVES this woman, I had an epiphany and BAM while I'm not much for meeting people online, I figured it couldn't hurt because that's how I met all of you truly wonderful people in blogger land. Okay I found a CHRISTIAN dating site and HOLY EYE CANDY BATMAN. I knew GOD had made beautiful things like flowers and mountains and such but WHO KNEW HE MADE SO MANY GORGEOUS MEN! I'm telling you what, as soon as I joined it was like BAM, POW, HOLY COW!! And the bonus is these men love God more than themselves and children and people - - CHA CHING!
I immediately got my cart out and began power shopping, I said to the gorgeous fireman, I'll take one of you and to the fine police man, I'll take two of you, oh and to the sexy builder - you're going in my cart tooo and lets not forget the hot suit and tie guy.
SEE YA'LL LATER - THIS GIRLS GOING TO SPEND MY GOLDEN TICKET AT THE CANDY STORE!!
4 comments:
This is WONDERFUL! I didn't know that kind of thing existed either. Maybe (surely) there are at least some right minded men in that pool? Must be better than 'bar men' anyhow!
Amen!
"You have not because you ask not." Congratulations. May God bless you above and beyond your expectations...........
LMAO! I always wondered about going to a christian dating service. But I didn't know how to search. Good for you. You'll have to show me when I get home
:-)
OK. I need to know the name of this site so I can check it out and see if there are any Christian guys in my area for me to date...
Post a Comment