Welcome people. Sit down relax, soak your feet and see the beautiful fields filled with wild flowers and butterflies and the gentle breeze. As you relax, think about this and only this.
I'm going to be happy today,
Though the skies may be cloudy and gray
No matter what may come my way
I'm going to be happy today.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Happy people roll with the punches. They know from experience that
everything changes. Today's good fortune may vanish tomorrow,
today's crises may turn out to be tomorrow's good fortune.
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is just out of grasp.
But if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne
4 comments:
I am listening.
I think you need to open a spiritual B&B for those who need to sit and breathe! I invision a lot of white and creams....windows open with curtains flowing...and water fountains around for the sound of flowing water.
Your blog makes me the most relaxed this week!
By the way - I used your last quote on JD's FB page - he needs it today - his family is acting up AGAIN.
Wow GG - Again another great idea! I never thought of that. Better start looking for locations cause its comin near you!
I saw that and LOVE it because It is helping us all. Poor JD and his FAMDAMILY! Tell him to let them know he's gotta a Mexican on his side and they don't wanna make me come down there cuz it would sooo not be pretty!!
Post a Comment