First guy (guy who talks about ex all the time) has since been eliminated, I didn't want him to be stalker guy so I texted him crying and crazy and scared him off on purpose.
Second Guy (Kareoke guy) is in the running still but keeps texting he wants to be with me but has issues and has stood me up so while he may be scared he may also be an asshole/jerk, not feeling it though having talked to him, no matter though I'll play with him a bit and see where he goes. See I know what I deserve and am all about and what I have to offer so if they don't wanna play its their loss sooo not mine.
Third Guy - Athiest - Lisa pegged him as I did, he gave me the what for for judging him then got extremely arrogant and kept trying to sell himself then defriended me now wants me back - whatever I told you all about the testosterone and was dead on.
Fourth guy - guy at gas station ran into him acccidently again, said he tried calling but I don't take calls that show anonymous - his loss.
NEW GUY - very HOT guy met last Friday night and has been texting me like crazy. He's super hot. (he's the guy on the left)
BUT and I MEAN BUT - I was sooo flattered seriously. He went to school with all of us a year behind AND has been texting me ALL weekend, he flirts a lot and I told him right off the bat that I knew what I wanted and what I deserved and if he was anything less to stay away and OOOH BOY he kept coming more.
Here's the CRAZY part, HE know's I'm friends with all his friends and women he knew AND that being said I was just talking to one of my great friends and she told me that he tried to date her 3 months ago, has FOUR kids by THREE different baby mommas and is broke and such a player. HMMMM funny he keeps telling me he's nice guy and only has 1 child. SILLY SILLY SILLY MAN - DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM! God ALWAYS gives me hindsight. Soo while he keeps texting me, I tell him I'm going to one of our friends b-day parties Wed. Night and he says he will soooo be there if I will be (and I quote if my Sexy self will be there). Well little does he know I'm gonna have my great friend (the one he was trying to hook up with) call me and hand the phone to him so he can say hello - Tooo funny! Again Silly Silly man, this girls gonna have sooo much fun with you! As we used to say in High School - Don't mess with the best cuz the best don't mess. Don't fool with the cool cuz the cool don't fool. LOL
WTH are these men crazy - pure crazy and shame on them at their age, seriously!

6 comments:
Just enjoy and have fun!!! Don't get serious with anyone. And you will know when you want to settle with one and drop the others! Don't want you sitting on the sidelines and waiting for Mr. Right, while all this fun is out there. And by the last one you encountered. He definitely is a player. So just have fun with him too!
Have fun while waiting for Mr Right to come along. 4th guy for sure is a player. So enjoy!!!
Men. What can I say - they do it all for the nookie.
ANYTHING to get to the nookie.
Again ladies - THIS is exactly why when I met JD that I jumped ship so fast none of you even saw me running towards the side of the damn sinking boulder of a ship (my former life).
My only advice to the women of the world is to convince YOURSELF that you are special. That will leak out and men will sense you come across different (not desparate)...
It is all a game. When you see someone with serious eyes - pay attention to that one.
Most men suck.
I sooo agree Ashley. Women need to know they are the WHOLE enchilada with a side of sour cream and amazing Guacamole and to NEVER ever settle for anything less!
My problem is the thrill of the challenge and hunt/pursuit if you will that men possess. The more I pull back because of the fact that I believe in myself, the more they charge. For the love . . .
I agree with GG that most men suck. One day we will both find someone that deserves US and will love us for who we are...flaws and all.
I also agree that the thrill of the chase is fun. I have been flirting with a guy at work, but then he started to get all serious on me and I bolted. Sometimes I think I act just like a guy!
Post a Comment